Working hours are 10:00 - 13:30 on Sundays during term time
We are looking for motivated teachers to join Cambridge Chinese School who will provide Chineselanguage courses to Chinese-speaking children who are in English nursery, primary or secondary school. Classes are held every Sunday morning between 10:00 and 13:30 during term time.
Students's age from 3 to 16 yrs old
We are looking for candidates with excellent command of the Chinese language and a good knowledge of Chinese culture. Ideally, candidates will already have teaching experience with students from 3 years old. Experience of teaching Chinese Language to primary school learners (orequivalent) is desirable. The ability to teach Chinese Language to GCSE would be an advantage.
The role responsibilities are:
• Teach Chinese to group sizes of 6 to12 students and develop
their speaking, reading, listening,and writing skills in
Chinese. The teaching is conducted in Chinese.
• Prepare all session plans and schemes of work in accordance with the school program.
• Indicate the educational objectives for each session.
• Complete all relevant session attendance sheets.
• Attend and actively participate in meetings of the teaching team.
• Attend and actively participate in all relevant parent-teacher meetings.
• Attend and actively participate in all relevant INSET meetings.
• Write school report termly.
• Regular staff training and professional development opportunities;
• Cambridge Chinese School will cover the cost of DBS checks for volunteering at CCS;
• Generous volunteering allowance;
• Generous contribution to staff’s children’s Chinese learning at Cambridge Chinese School;
• Provide proof for reference and volunteering.
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV by e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
For child and vulnerable person safeguarding purposes, all successful candidates are required to grant permission to Cambridge Chinese School to verify their background via enhanced DBS check prior to any offer of employment.